Meeting customers expections is hard to do sometimes. Amazon came into view twenty years ago selling books online. Did not make a dime for many many years and it was thought that this experiment would end very bad, but over the past few years, they have pulled through. Some would argue that they have transformed customer expectations to have fast free delivery. Those same expectations are now being applied to businesses as well.
Meet At Their Level
Your business systems need to meet customers where there are at. Outdated ERP and lack of CRM systems really have a hard time being responsive to the needs of those customers. To be competitive, your business needs a system that can dynamically and responsively integrate order entry, inventory, production and shipping information.
This will allow you to:
- Improve response rate to customer inquiries
- Reduce resolution time for customer interactions
- Create easily accessible self service options
- Support your distribution partners by sharing important data like payment, order history and delivery details
- Improve customer experience by giving customer service reps etailed customer
Since 2004 I have been working directly with Amazon on their 4 different platforms and have seen first hand how they have changed the landscape. In addition, using online tools like ecommerce, blogging, social, online chat, and email you can laser focus your attention on your customer.
Let us help you discover ways to develop this focus!